Taffy

Taffy
This is what my dog (Taffy) looks like. She's a cairn terrier and is seven years old. Obviously she is the cutest dog in the world and she has inspired me to research becoming a dog breeder when im older!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New blog!!!

I'm so excited because I recently just made a new blog!!! This one is a lot more mature, but still a lot of fun! Im posting my experiences still, but with the moral of the story at the end, like what I have learned. My goal for this new blog is that hopefully you can read it and avoid some of the problems I have overcome in your own life. :) here is the link:
Enjoy! And see you later!
With all my love,
Brooki

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why the link didn't show up, so here it is again:
    imlivinlovinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete