Taffy

Taffy
This is what my dog (Taffy) looks like. She's a cairn terrier and is seven years old. Obviously she is the cutest dog in the world and she has inspired me to research becoming a dog breeder when im older!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sprained Ankle


    On Wed. I sprained my ankle(which is tearing ligaments basically) This is how it happened: We're playing kickball in P.E. and i see the ball. i run for it, and while running i caught it,and spun around-trying to throw it to first-. The next thing i know I'm on the ground. i glanced over at my teacher-Mrs. Garcia- and saw her totally into whatever was on her iphone. So i tried to stand but couldn't put any pressure on it without it buckling under me, so i just sat down and played catcher for the rest of the period (which was a big mistake because i should've just gone and put ice on it)  So now i have to use crutches to let it heal. (thats why i put the picture obviously) oh well i have to type a term paper thingy for history now so
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment